Call: (509) 679.4977
I am a movement specialist. I thrive on helping people. Nobody will come close to what I can accomplish with you if you put my methodologies & practices to use.
- To evaluate each client individually & assess their goals to create a personalized program toward better health.
- To implement strategies applicable to every movement that will ultimately reduce pain & limit risk of injury.
- To optimize movement efficiency that will produce long-lasting, life-changing results.
Parkinson’s – senior fitness
- Improve posture
- Decrease risk/fear of falling
- Learn how to get “Unfrozen”
- Gain control of body in all daily activities
- Improve brain & body synchronization
- Enhance quality of life
Body in Balance
- Weight Loss & body composition
- Improve balance
- Gain Strength
- Improve posture
- Correct muscular imbalances
- Improve Mobility & Flexibility
- Improve quality of life
- Develop Explosive Power
- Decrease injury risk
- Optimize movement efficiency
- Improve mobility & balance
- Correct Imbalances
- Gain strength
- Learn to train like a pro
Reflexology & Recovery
- Relieve stress
- Reduce chronic pain
- Eliminate toxins
- Improve circulation
- Improve digestion
- Reduce stiffness & soreness
Nick Hannah is a former professional football player who has played in the NFL, CFL, and in Europe. Through his professional career and with extensive exercise, fitness, reflexology, and Parkinson’s Wellness education Nick has a unique understanding of the human body, its limits, and how to make it work for you. Nicks training methods have help everyone from youth looking for a competitive edge, to allowing patients struggling with Parkinsons Disease regain the use of their bodies they thought had been lost.
“The movement strategies Nick has taught me have been very effective to combat the physical hurdles Parkinson’s disease has presents. My balance has improved as well as my golf game!”
“Nick is the ultimate encourager. His smile and affirming words keep everyone at their best during our Parkinson’s wellness & recovery circuits!”
“Nick Hannah’s PRO program has had a tremendous impact, improving Tom’s posture and ability to move again. The combination of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease make exercise challenging. Nick’s ability to engage and motivate are impressive.”
“Nick’s unflagging enthusiasm and ability to teach and improve movement patterns and mobility have been game changers in my fight back against Parkinson’s disease through exercise.”